Welcome to the Willow Creek Homeowner's Association Web Page! The Willow Creek sub-division is situated in Westfield Indiana, just east of US-31 on Indiana State Road 32.
2013 Annual Meeting
The 2013 Annual Meeting was held on March 18th at Radiant Life Christian Church. The final 2012 income and expenses report is available here.
Click here to see the 2013 Spring Newsletter
|Board Members||Hitesh Patel||President||896-9260|
|Dave Roberson||Vice President|
|Tamie Ellis||Garage Sale Coordinator||501-6617|
|Jenny Nordin||WeCAN Representative|
|Norma Barley||New Homeowner Greeter||896-5759|
2013 dues do not increase again for the 9th year in a row; they are $115.00, and were due in full by April 15th 2013. If you have special circumstances, please contact the treasurer for assistance.
- Campers, motor homes, trucks, trailers, recreational vehicles or boats may not be stored on any lot in open public view.
- If pets are outdoors, please have them on a leash. It is not only for the sake of your neighbors, but it is a Hamilton County law. If your dog poops in someone else's yard, please clean it up!
- The streets of our neighborhood should not be considered a place of long-term parking for cars needing work; it is an eye-sore and safety hazard. Please keep all vehicles that are not in use in you driveway or garage.
- Yards should be mowed on a timely basis and landscaping should be regularly maintained.
- Trash carts should be out of view until trash day. Please store them in your garage, or outside on the side or back or your home.
- Coach lights- the neightborhood was designed to be lit be automatic post lamps in everyone's yard. Please do your part for neighborhood security and make sure yours is working. Missing lamp post cross-bars can be purchased at Lowe's for around four dollars; lamp sensors can also be purchased there.
- Please contact the Westfield Public Works at 896-5452 to report any potholes the need to be filled.